Thursday, January 13, 2011

No theme, just random thoughts...

"Norma Jean Baker is so much prettier than Marilyn Monroe."




"My girlfriends would love these. EVERY SINGLE guy I know would make fun of them."




"We, as a country, should agree to start paying him to keep his shirt ON."




"$1000 for this Cle de Peau face cream. What? What? Is it like a Cracker Jack box? Is there a Bulgari B.Zero1 ring on the bottom of the jar?"




"I wonder if Kelly Slater would hold my purse while we shopped at the outlet mall."




"Who is buying these $500 Clergerie shoes? Off duty nurses?"




"I wonder if she is getting water up her nose like I ALWAYS do when summersaulting in the pool."




"Will my tushie fit?"




"I don't think my 4 for $20 Target cotton panties with the fraying elastic would work with this outfit."




"Are you kidding me, Gisele Bundchen, with your INFANT baby? Unretouched. Probably unshowered. Most likely pulling on the clothes at the end of the bed from the day before. Sometimes this world is unfair."




"How do you think she drives her car with that hair?"



1 comment: