Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Starfish and palm trees oh my...




STARFISH
Did you know that starfish have eyes? While they can't see as well as we do, they have one eye at the end of each arm. I have a funny feeling that some can see better then I do at the end of the day when I can barely read my book...

They make me happy!




In nature...




On paper...
iomoi stationary, labels, napkins etc. so cute and clean - www.iomoi.com




On my desk...
baccarat paper weight




On my back...
Seaton boyfriend cardigan in charcoal




Under my drink...
linen cocktail napkins - www.isolabelleshop.com




PALM TREES
Did you know that the juice from coconuts is used intravenously as a hydration fluid in some developing countries where medical saline is unavailable?




I like to decorate my table with them...
Muslin napkins from Esty - www.etsy.com




And to remind me that the food is California fresh...
In-n-Out




To keep me warm...
Seaton boyfriend cardigan in turquoise




To help me stay healthy and hydrated...in an OVER developed country




But mostly to remind me that there is no place like the beach...



1 comment:

  1. Needing some starfish and palm trees in my life ASAP.

    ReplyDelete