Sunday, October 24, 2010

Which watch are you?


If you are like me, I am a different "watch" almost every day. I switch often and when I get sick of one I trade or sell it to get another. I have only mourned one watch that I traded away...A 1967 Rolex Air King...I miss "Her" very, very much.




Van Cleef & Arpels - Alhambra
A real "Lady" watch. I am still a "Girl" but as soon as I cross that line...VCA here I come.




Cartier - Ballon Bleu
At first I was not a fan but I must say it looks amazing on everyone.
With loads of gold bangles...Divine!




Franck Muller - Casablanca
Unique, sexy and substantial in platinum.




Timex - Ironman
The best and most fashionable workout watch. Keeps perfect time all of the time.




Rolex - Datejust
I am currently scheming and searching for the perfect one.
Sophisticated with "Old school" style.




Cartier - Tank
The first watch I ever coveted. My aunt had one that she accidentally threw in the garbage can. I mourned the loss more then she did!





Rolex - Air King (I think)
J. Crew put it in it's specialty shop. For obvious reasons it sold out almost immediately!




Bulgari - Tubogas
A bit garish and over the top? FOR SURE.
I want it and I want it yesterday!




Rolex - Submariner
My favorite everyday. Ocean. Snow. Wherever. Whenever!




Hermes - Medor
Perfection. They don't make the gold anymore...So I am extra careful with it. Most people complement me on my "Bracelet" I love to surprise them with the watch inside.



Sadly, no matter how much the watch costs or how beautiful it is...Time goes by too quickly.


2 comments:

  1. Wearing my gold Medor as I read this. I do like the Panerai for the over-sized look as well!

    ReplyDelete