Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ahhhh...

Everything about this picture makes me happy. I love her dress. I love the slightness off her shoes. I love her hair that looks undone and effortless. The Celine bag is perfect. Her bulky men's cut sweater provides just the right juxtaposition.

Where is she? I think she is window shopping in Paris after just grabbing a chocolate croissant with her best girlfriend. Over a late breakfast they spoke about their plans for the weekend and how much they both loved the new exhibit at the Maison Européenne de la Photographie. Her friend complained "That Azzedine Alaia dress was sold right out from under me!". Our girl consoled her by reminding her that the "Room in the back " had sale items that were just as great. They split after kissing on each cheek which left our girl to wander the streets window shopping for that certain something that might unexpectedly catch her eye...




Or...she just left Target on Sepulveda in the valley and is now on her way across the street to Costco where on her long list is 42 rolls of toilet paper and a vat jar of ketchup.

Either way, she is definitely a Seaton in the City girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment