Wednesday, November 17, 2010

That girl...

Everyone has been asking...who was that girl in the leopard dress? Who made that dress? Where was she really!? Well...

She is Aurora Sansones. Her day job is fashion editor and stylist for Vogue Nippon. She is the protege of our favorite, Anna Della Russo. She is an Italian super stylish girl about town who is known for mixing boyish silhouettes with feminine accents. I can't find her age anywhere which just makes her even more fantastic!

She is my nominee for the Seaton in Japan girl :)



On the streets of Milan
(photo by Garance Dore)



After leaving Celine
I love, love, love the leopard pumps with navy sweater dress and red bag. I will definitely be copying this look (after I buy leopard pumps, a navy sweater dress and red bag)



This is the front shot of our favorite photo
(how come when I try to pull of this look I just look homeless?)



So simple. So stylish. So nostalgic. So comfortable.



A simple, "Lets go to J.Crew and do our best to copy this fantastic look" outfit.
(photo by Garance Dore)



Team Anna - Aurora, Anna and Viviana Volpicella
(photo by Scott Schulman)



Perfection...
(photo by Scott Schulman)

By the way, I thought I was the only one stalking her but it seems like Scott and Garance really are stalking her! Phew, that will take the heat off me if the case goes to court!

Yikes...I never found out who made the dress...If you know, please tell me.

2 comments:

  1. i especially love the aqua vintage long dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely loving that navy sweater and leopard pumps!! But I also wanted to say... that I've just come across ur blog and I absolutely love it! Plz keep doing what you do!! Can't wait fr more...

    ReplyDelete