Tuesday, December 21, 2010

SURF. LIFE. LUXURY...


HAPPY 2011!! I hope y'all had a great holiday and are eagerly looking forward to an amazing and joy filled NEW YEAR.

I must admit I have had a bit of writer's block. I think it has something to do with spending the holiday in the cold, cold snow of the midwest while EVERYONE I know was in either...



Cabo



The Grenadines



Miami



Punta del Este



The Bahamas



Australia



or various Hawaiian Islands...



I DID NOT spend my days trying to decide which pom-pom cover-up or Eres bikini to wear. I DO NOT have a new bikini line or a collection of sea shells. I DID NOT spend the holiday eating fresh fruit and fish caught the same day. I DO NOT have a bunch of mini sized shampoos or soaps that I took from the hotel room.

So finding the beach inspiration that drives this blog has been tough. But don't worry loyal followers, I am planning my warm winter get-away as we speak and I am already collecting ideas for a Seaton Surf blog-a-palooza!

LOVE, AMOUR, SAYANG, AMORE, DRAGOSTE, DIE LIEBE, AMOR, in 2011

SURF. LIFE. LUXURY



1 comment: