Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Easy breezy...

Until now...I never fancied myself an SJP fan. Her Sex and the City looks all seem so contrived, unwearable and unapproachable to me. Sorry, but the thought of wearing Manolo's for more that 15 minutes makes me start to sweat.

That said, I LOVE her everyday looks. Little or no make-up, 2nd day post blow dried or tousled hair and simple pattern-less tee's with a splash of color. Is she in Gap and J. Crew or the Row and Current/Elliott? Either way she makes it look so easy and chic. These looks are what mortals wear everyday. Besides, I will take my high fashion in the form of a hot pink bag, cashmere leopard scarf or trendy trilby hat any day...fewer corns!

She is a Seaton and the City girl.


Happy. Sexy. Simple.


Relaxed. Casual. Stylish.


Easy. Go-to. Effortless.


Basic. Comfortable. Unpretentious.


Clean. Current. Uncomplicated.


Cozy. Un "done". Perfect.


Piece of cake.

1 comment: