Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Let's get back to basics...

Yesterday I saw a mom (or a grandmother, who can tell these days) with two kids scrunched in the back of her Maserati. Are you kidding me? Then I saw a small child in the back of a convertible Bentley without a hat on doing his best to fight the wind sheer. Saliva coming out of the sides of his little mouth streaming across his rosy cheeks and tears coming from his sweetly clenched shut eyes. I know it was hot out but come on...

Whatever happened to the station wagon? And when did the quest for status start to effect the children...Yeah, I know, that was a REALLY dumb question!



NO. NO. NO




NO. NO. NO.




YES. YES. YES.
'91 Jeep Wagoneer - My dream car!
(FYI, it does have seat-belts, power windows and A/C)




2 comments:

  1. What a fun post and a great blog - found you through Twitter this evening...I'm a follower now and looking forward to more wonderful posts.

    Enjoy the rest of your week.

    Marie @ Sally Lee by the Sea
    http://twitter.com/sallyleebysea
    http://sallyleebythesea.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dream car, too! The older the better.
    I mentioned y'all in my blog today - such cute things!

    ReplyDelete