Friday, September 17, 2010

Plan ahead...


On this last weekend of summer I am overwhelmed with my need for a vacation!

The constant pursuit of summer continues...


Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands


Formentera, Spain


Lamu, Kenya


Phuket, Thailand

Hmm. Where to go? Time to start planning for a February trip. Time to start saving. Time to start figuring out what to pack...you think I am kidding? You don't know this Seaton Girl! I am currently gathering summer sale rack items to put aside for the next tropical trip.
I just bought a fabulous Eres bikini (on sale!!), a great Seaton linen dress (on sale!!) and a pair of khaki Current/Elliott shorts (on sale!!). In case you missed it...I bought some great items ON SALE!!!

Words of advise...Always shop for a vacation...It will force you to actually take a vacation!!

2 comments:

  1. lovely pictures. my faves are the Virgin Gorda ones since I have spent some time there. But I would not mind seeing those other locations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Do you regularly exploit online social networks?

    ReplyDelete