Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Check it out...

As you know, I love the beach. So it won't surprise you that I have spent many weekends on both Laguna and Newport beaches in California. So easy and conveniently located for a quick exit from the city. When I discovered this blog...I immediately started planning my next trip.

If you live in Orange County you either all ready know about Greer or NEED to know about Greer. If you are planning a trip to the OC or live near the OC you must get to know Greer. Also, if you are planning a trip some place else...Please get to know Greer before you commit...I think you might end up changing your plans!


www.greersoc.com is the most amazing place to find out about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING Orange County. Her dining tips are better than Zagat's. Her video's from Fashion Island are more entertaining/informative then any travel guide. Her reviews of hotels (not just in OC) are better than any recommendations from a travel agent.

Check it out. She is a great girl and a fun source for all things OC! By the way...Her section called "20qs" is really fun. I might just steal the idea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment