Thursday, August 19, 2010

The perfect weekend (everyday) summer outfit...


Tip to toes...My weekend outfit. If you see me this weekend...I will be wearing this!!
Saturday and Sunday or EVERYDAY - Irene Neuwirth (the perfect Seaton Girl accessory)


I have 3 of these so on most summer days you will see me in one of them - Alexander Wang tank


Gold Bangles - The more the merrier. These are ippolita. I wish mine were!


My everyday basic - Seaton, boyfriend cardigan in "Sunshine." Perfect for when it gets summer chilly. Too hot? I wear it around my shoulders or hanging out of my bag for a spash of color. So many great colors!


I love, love, love my jean skirt. So comfy and perfectly worn. For the bohemian in all of us


KJaques - this "Clovis" style is especially versatile. In gold - Perfection


And last but not least important...Vaseline vitalizing body oil in cocoa butter. Smells yummy and makes your summer tanned legs look so amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment