Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I can't wait until Monday...


I was at a tasting party this past weekend for ALMA tequila. Oh my! It has a dangerously smooth taste without that icky burning feeling as it goes down. I instantly fell in love with ALMA's spin on a margarita. I fear (read "I know") I might have had too many because it was unbelievably delicious! So good. Sort of like hawaiian punch with a...wait for it...here it comes...PUNCH.
So yummy in fact that I am going to make VATS of it and serve it at my Labor Day party on Monday! I will need all the help I can get to ease the sting of saying bye-bye to summer.

Hibiscus "ALMA-rita" = Yes please, I will have another...and another.
1 oz of ALMA tequila reposado or blanco
(Its 100% natural, 100% blue Weber agave, handcrafted from juice to bottle from an 80 year old family recipe)


1 oz simple syrup


1 oz natural wild hibiscus syrup


0.5 oz fresh squeezed lime juice


garnish with wild hibiscus flower from jar

Hmmm, I think I will make it a theme night...


Seaton boyfriend cashmere sweater in...wait for it...here it comes...HIBISCUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment